- This event has passed.
The Science of the Private Lesson™: 35 Hour Teacher Training (Washington, DC)
March 1, 2015 - March 5, 2015
9am-5pm every day
Do you want to teach more private clients? Do you feel depleted from running all over town teaching tons of group classes? Do you feel drained from teaching the private clients you do have?
I hear you! I have been there too. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
It is possible to inspire and support meaningful change in your student’s lives in a way that is sustainable. Teaching yoga one-on-one requires a different skill set than teaching group classes, and these unique skills are left out of most teacher trainings.
In this full 35 hour teacher training you will be empowered to feel and trust your intuition, as well as learn practical and tangible actions you can implement in your teaching right away. Francesca will spill all her biggest secrets on what it takes to build a thriving private practice.
We will cover:
- how to turn a hectic home or busy office into a sacred space for yoga so that you can help your clients feel transported
- how to build trust with your students on every level, so they will open up to you, and real transformation can occur
- how to think on your feet and create sessions that meet your students where they are on physical, emotional, and spiritual levels
- understanding how anatomy can and should affect your teaching (finally, feel confident and anxiety-free when dealing with injuries)
- how to set boundaries (no more stress surrounding money or other sticky trigger points!)
- how to manage the business of yoga like a professional and have consistent, steady income you can count on
- how to manage your energy so you can teach a full schedule of private clients without getting drained or depleted
- how to deal with difficult clients so you fall in love with them and they stop driving you crazy 😉
- how to manage the intense vulnerability of teaching one on one so you stop feeling nervous with new clients
- how to create long term relationships with clients who are committed to working with you, so you never have to hustle for clients again
- you will get a chance to practice teach, and receive immediate and helpful feedback from Francesca (go into your next private session feeling like a pro!)
- $925 full price
- $850 for Early Bird by Feb 6th
- $750 for previous grads of SPL and Willow Street Faculty. Register directly with email@example.com