Today you get to meet my friend Ariana Rabinovitch. She is the host of the Yoga & Beyond Podcast, co-authored the Exposing Yoga Myths book series and founded the Yoga Research and Beyond membership site. This membership site offers yoga teachers easy access to published research on yoga and movement. They explain the research in plain English and show us how to translate that research into our teaching practice. It’s an amazing resource for teachers and I can’t wait for you to hear all about it!
In today’s episode you’ll hear:
- Why Ariana feels passionate about yoga and movement based research.
- All about the research studies and the super smart team of people translating the studies into actionable teaching ideas.
- Why should research matter to yoga teachers?
- How diving into the research has changed Ariana’s teaching.
- The most surprising research they have some across so far!
- The Yoga Research and Beyond membership site – use FRANCESCAPODCAST to get $24 off the yearly membership for $76 instead of $99.
- Yoga Research and Beyond Facebook
- Ariana Yoga Facebook