We are doing something new today on The Mentor Sessions! I’m reading some of the Most Frequently Asked questions I get about teaching private lessons and offering you my quick and dirty answers. Some of these topics very well may need their own episode, so please reach out and let me know what follow up questions you have.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to structure a private lesson so that it doesn’t feel the same as a group class.
- How to deal with the boundaries of showing up for our clients through our own illness and hard times.
- How to set a timeline with privates clients that relates to their goals.
- My perspective on asking current clients for referrals and a tiny shift you can make in your relationship with your current students that could help you get more referrals!
- What I think about scheduling software, including the only one I recommend.
Resources mentioned on this episode:
- A blog about the boundaries of chatting in a private lesson.
- Some ideas to help you find your first private client.
- The scheduling software I recommend.
- The self-care videos mentioned.