Back in February of 2018, I shared an intimate view of a full week in my teaching and work life. I shared my daily habits and routines, the things I was working on in my group classes, and how I met each of my private clients. (Listen to that episode here!)
Well, the world at large, and my little world too, has changed drastically since then, so I wanted to share an updated version!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- how I’m managing parenthood while keeping my business afloat
- what has shifted in my mindset around business growth since having a kid
- how I make time for my own practice in the morning
- what’s been working well in my group classes lately
- specific things I do with private clients who work with chronic pain
- 15: A Week In the Life (A Peek Inside My Daily Schedule and Rituals)
- The Mentor Sessions Sangha
- Ethan Nichtern (my teacher)
This episode is brought to you by OfferingTree, an easy-to-use, all-in-one online platform for yoga teachers that provides a personal website, booking, payment, blogging, and many other great features. If you sign up at www.offeringtree.com/mentor, you’ll get 50% off your first three months (or 15% off any annual plan)! OfferingTree supports me with each sign-up. I’m proud to be supported by a public benefit company whose mission is to further wellness access and education for everyone.