Janie Ganga Fronek is a teacher of the Integrated Amrit Method of Yoga. Janie Ganga began practicing Amrit yoga in 2002 as a weekly student – until shifts in her life led her to Amrit Level I (RYT 200) certification in 2013. She believes in Health at Every Size – the simple premise that the best way to improve health is to honor your body – and offers Size-Affirming yoga workshops and Chair Yoga. Janie Ganga teaches private yoga & weekly group classes in Providence Rhode Island and she loves helping to make the ancient teachings of yoga accessible to ALL.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- how a side gig at Whole Foods has helped grow her yoga business
- stories of some of the most meaningful transformations Janie has been able to support in her students
- how finding a deep trust in herself changed Janie’s teaching more than anything
- why she was reluctant to take the online version of The Science of the Private Lesson™, and why she is so happy she did
- how to best build community in a small town
Learn More From Janie, and other resources mentioned in the episode: