Do you want to teach more private clients? Do you feel depleted from running all over town teaching tons of group classes? Do you feel drained from teaching the private clients you do have? I hear you! I have been there too. But it doesn”t have to be this way. Would you like to teach less, but make more money? You can!
It is possible to inspire and support meaningful change in your student”s lives in a way that is sustainable. Teaching yoga one-on-one requires a different skill set than teaching group classes, and these unique skills are left out of most teacher trainings.
In this half day workshop you will get a taste of Francesca Cervero’s full training on The Science of the Private Lesson and Francesca will spill all her biggest secrets on what it takes to build a thriving private practice.
We will cover:
- how to turn a hectic home or busy office into a sacred space for yoga so that you can help your clients feel transported
- how to build trust with your students on every level, so they will open up to you, and real transformation can occur
- how to think on your feet and create sessions that meet your students where they are on physical, emotional, and spiritual levels
- understanding how anatomy can and should affect your teaching (feel confident and anxiety-free when dealing with injuries)
- how to set boundaries (no more stress surrounding money or other sticky trigger points!)
- how to manage the business of yoga like a professional and have consistent, steady income you can count on.