Francesca Cervero has been a full time private yoga teacher in New York City since 2005.
The foundation of her teaching practice comes from OM Yoga Center’s style of alignment based vinyasa. Her teaching is also inspired by the years she spent as a dancer, the subsequent years she spent in physical therapy, a deep study of anatomy, and the Buddhist writings of Pema Chodron. She has a thriving business teaching 25 private clients a week and a full practice teaching and mentoring yoga teachers in The Science of the Private Lesson.
- 108 Hour Anatomy Studies for Yoga Teachers with Jason Brown 2010-2011
- Relax and Renew II with Judith Lasater 2009
- Yoga Therapy Certification with Zack Kurland 2007
- Relax and Renew I with Judith Lasater 2007
- Prenatal Yoga Teaching Certification with Jance Clairfeild 2007
- OM Yoga 200 Teaching Certification with Cyndi Lee and Jennifer Brilliant 2005
Trainings Taught and Assisted
- Taught The Science of The Private Lesson in Washington DC February 2013
- Taught The Science of The Private Lesson in New York City Fall 2012
- Co-taught “Om Yoga for Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond” with Clare Ryan at OM Yoga Center May 2011 and October 2011
- Co-taught “The Art of Teaching Privately” with Julie Wald of Namaste New York 2012
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Bec Conant @ OM Yoga 2010
- Corporate Yoga Teacher Training with Julie Wald @ Kripalu 2009
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Margi Young @ OM Yoga 2008